Pursuant to the information-related obligations set forth in Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, governing Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the identifying details of the company are as follows: The proprietor of the wwww.spainincoming.info is TEE TRAVEL, S.L. with registered office in Avda. Agustín Romero Nº 50, 36.600 Vilagarcía De Arousa (Pontevedra) Spain, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone: 986 565 026, with tax identification number B-36,389,757, entered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra volume 2627 Book 2627, section 8, Page 127, Number PO-28431
INFORMATION ON PROTECTION OF DATA:
- PERSON IN CHARGE: Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: TEE TRAVEL, S.L. – CIF: B-36.389.757
Postal Address: Avda. Agustín Romero nº 50, 36.600 Vilagarcía de Arousa (Pontevedra) Spain
Phone: 0034 986 565 026
- PURPOSE: For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At TEE TRAVEL, S.L. we process the information provided by data subjects for the following purposes:
- Submitting quotes with information about our products and services
- Providing the service requested and invoicing that service.
- Sending advertising related to our products and services by any means (post, email or telephone)
- Sending customer satisfaction forms, in the event of participating in any of our experiences
- Subscribing to our newsletter to receive information
- DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship continues or for the years necessary to comply with statutory obligations.
- LEGITIMACY: What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing the data is the consent obtained from the data subject, in addition to the engagement of the services.
- RECIPIENTS: Who will your data be sent to?
The data will be communicated to:
- Tax Administration
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Administrative Services
- Transport: Airlines, trains, car rental, luggage transport, passenger transport
- Insurance Companies
- International data transfers will be carried out travellers’ destination countries. To see which countries have an adequate level of data protection see the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/internacional/Proteccion_datos_mundo/index-ides-idphp.php
- RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether TEE TRAVEL, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual circumstances, the data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. TEE TRAVEL, S.L, will cease to process the data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
For additional information about your rights visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/)
To exercise your rights, please address an email to email@example.com where you must identify yourself by attaching a copy of your identification document and state the right you wish to exercise and why.
- ORIGIN: How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data processed by TEE TRAVEL, S.L. have been provided by the data subject and/or a third party in charge of making the booking.
- The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying information.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Financial data.
- Specially protected data is not processed